yourist.app

Yourist Mobile App

Download Yourist App For Better Mobile Experience

yourist.app | Apple Store yourist.app | Google Play Store
yourist.app
Yourist

Cooking Class & Spice Bazaar Walking Tour - Half Day Afternoon

4.40 / 5
€100 per person
Book Now
Keep your Ticket In Your Pocket!
yourist | Travel Istanbul
Travel
GET
Download our app for a better mobile experience

Enjoy visiting an historic spice&food bazaar, tasting what it has on offer then cooking your own meal in a professional kitchen with our chefs. It’s essential to have a guide in the hustle and bustle of the 17th century Spice Bazaar.

  • Food Tasting Tour
  • Walking Tour
  • Tour Duration: 6 hours - Starting time: 14:00
  • English-Speaking Professional Tour Guide
  • Instant Confirmation
  • Mobile or Printed Voucher Accepted
  • Wheelchair Accepted
  • Free cancellation up to 24 hours

Click here to see your itinerary
Close

Package Options

Adult x1
, Children x0
, Infant x0
Adult x1
(Age < 99)
Children x0
(Age 4-8)
Check Availability
Add Options: Cooking Class & Spice Bazaar Walking Tour - Half Day Afternoon
Total price

Select an hour:

Price breakdown
Adult x1
Children x0
Quick Checkout
Add to cart

What To Expect

Highlights
  • Visit famous Spice Bazaar with a local
  • Cheer up your tastebuds with delights, teas, spices, dried fruits, nuts…
  • Cook a delicious Ottoman-Turkish meal then enjoy it being served to you.
Full Description

DID YOU KNOW that the Spice Bazaar is only 5 % spices! The other 95% of what the Spice Bazaar has to offer includes baklava, fresh fruits&nuts, fresh dates, charcuterie, specialty cheeses, Turkish delight (made of pomegranate, rose petals, white chocolate) If you want to understand the vastly rich heritage of Turkish cuisine and how to cook with all of these ingredients yourself, then this tour is JUST RIGHT for YOU! You will learn how to prepare a delicious five-course Turkish meal to reproduce back at home for family and friends.

For the record!

James Bond had an epic motorcycle chase around the spice bazaar in “Skyfall”!

See More
See Less
Includes
  • Everything consumed in the walk& workshop/dinner
  • Two glasses of local wine or beer, non alcoholic drinks
  • Pick-up not included!
Prepare For The Activity

Make sure you are ready 15 minutes before departure time.

Booking Information

Instant confirmation is available. Your voucher is created and sent immediately after purchase. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.

How To Use

You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity The voucher is valid only for the date specified. Meet Up Information: You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity. The meeting point is Spice Bazaar.

Terms & Conditions

Did your plan change? No problem!
If you cancel before 24 hours of your scheduled activity, you will get a %100 refund. So, let us know 24 hours before the activity time that you cannot show up, we give you %100 money back, no cancellation fee!

Couldn’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Couldn’t Find What You Are Looking For?
Our travel experts are always ready to assist you. Enter your email and let us design your perfect Istanbul trip.
By signing up, you agree to receive promotional emails. You can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, read our privacy statement.
starting from €100
Check Availability